After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

28 March, 2014

870_Mastiff

Today's topic is Mastiff.


On November 10 2011, Dinesh & Prabha started Chuma Draw. The first topic was dance. Today there are some 5275 posts by Chumma drawers on this blog! There were a lot of enthusiasts who would draw every day. It was great fun & a lot of learning. As the years went by, the number of enthusiasts declined, some new enthusiasts joined in, old ones moved on. On the 900th (days) post, we are closing down! We have 30 more posts! Happy Chumma Drawing!



4 comments:

  1. Honestly it is sad to see CD close down..but then what was the alternative ? As the no. of posts dwindled I lost interest..not that I wanted others to see my work, but I could not see t he work of others!! May be due to pre occupations CDs stopped posting here. But I really enjoyed drawing for CD religiously except for the last one week. Time to move on.CD might have closed..but we can still draw..So happy Drawing to all CDs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this is a good decision too. Sad to see CD go, but as Sriji says, Drawing is for ever! :) Let's all at least draw the last 30 posts religiously and give a fitting tribute to the joy that CD brought us over the last 2 years!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of Rajni saar, I must thank all the ChummaDrawers, especially the regular ones - Prabha, Sridharji, Charu, Akhila and many many others, and of course, Dintoons too ;) - for having made CD such a delightful experience each day, not just on the days that we actually drew, but even to see and enjoy the creative artworks of others!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why? :( ! I just found you ... ( I know I've hardly posted..) please please continue on facebook!

    ReplyDelete