After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

30 November, 2013

752_Junk Food


Today's topic is Junk Food.


I was always a junk food person, still am.
~ Dolly Parton

Junk food drags you down.
~ Miranda Lambert

Families are struggling against a tide of junk information on junk food.
~ Diane Abbott

You know, I want to eat junk food. My kids love junk food.
~ Homaro Cantu

Everyone would be healthier if they didn't eat junk food.
~ Robert Atkins

I eat whatever I want, junk food included.
~ Vanessa Marcil

I suppose women are attracted to the bad-boy image sometimes because it's fun to have an adventure. It's like eating junk food... it's fun at the time, but ultimately not the best choice.
~ Dita Von Teese

I'm a very, very healthy eater. I eat lots of fish, lots of vegetables, lots of fruit. I don't eat junk food.
~ Victoria Beckham


Happy Drawing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment