After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

26 November, 2013

748_Drums


Today's topic is Drums.



First and foremost I am a drummer. After that, I'm other things... But I didn't play drums to make money.
~ Ringo Starr

Almost everything I've done, I've done through my own creativity. I don't think I ever had to listen to anyone else to learn how to play drums. I wish I could say that for about ten thousand other drummers.
~ Buddy Rich

Drums usually seem to tune themselves.
~ Levon Helm

The drummer's function, along with the bass player, is to be the engine that drives the car... everything else is merely colours.
~ Suzi Quatro

Most great records really start with the drums.
~ Billy Corgan

Playing drums feels like coming home for me. Even during the White Stripes I thought: 'I'll do this for now, but I'm really a drummer.' That's what I'll put on my passport application.
~ Jack White

Drums just always sounded like the most fun part of that good music for me.
~ Levon Helm

I taught myself how to play the guitar, I taught myself how to play the drums, and I kind of fake doing both of them. But drumming comes more natural to me, and it just feels better.
~ Dave Grohl

If you listen to a lot of old funk records, the drums are really small. But you don't perceive it like that because the groove is so heavy.
~ Lenny Kravitz


Happy Drawing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment