After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

11 September, 2013

672_Life


Today's topic is Life.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
~ Robert Frost

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
~ William James

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
~ Sholom Aleichem

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
~ John Lennon

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
~ Albert Einstein


Happy Drawing! :)

2 comments:

  1. Life has infinite possibilities!

    I wonder what drives people to Suicide when there is so much to learn, explore, appreciate, to fall in love, and be loved! What is it that makes them feel that its one person, one job, one exam that makes or breaks their life?! I am deeply hurt as I share that two of my acquaintances (from diff backgrounds, both well educated, enterprising and reasonable ppl) committed suicide over the last year. The morning newspaper sickens me with such news! If I had a chance, I would want to tell the "suiciders" to give Life a chance..coz Life has infinite possibilities...
    [Trying Chumma Write, coz this topic moved me, but couldnt Chumma Draw :( ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very True, and very well stated, Spoo. It's certainly a sensitive issue, and a frighteningly real one for the person contemplating suicide. Let's hope they do reach out to a friend or a helpline that offers hope, and a chance to look at the infinite possibilities life has to offer...

    ReplyDelete