After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

16 August, 2013

My Family ...my responsibility

My family is my responsibility n I love taking care of my responsibilities.Earlier I used to complain {which i shud not}because i was not getting time for my hobbies n passion but m so dumb to say like tht ..........it is so much fun n pleasure to enjoy the hard work of taking care of family v my passion of watercolours.......i love to do jamming session v my kids as they also enjoy company of watercolours n mumma .........so proud to be kids of two mom n a responsible homemaker

4 comments:

  1. Nice family, Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spoken, Charu! It's a blessing to be responsible for your family's well-being. And am sure, the love that you get in return is beyond priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet drawing! Love the mooch...keeps it real desi :)

    ReplyDelete