After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

16 June, 2013

584_Father's Day


Today's topic is Father's Day.

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
~ Jim Valvano

It is a wise father that knows his own child.
~ William Shakespeare

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
~ George Herbert

I'm a father; that's what matters most. Nothing matters more.
~ Gordon Brown

Being a father helps me be more responsible... you see more things than you've ever seen.
~ Kid Rock

I wasn't anything special as a father. But I loved them and they knew it.
~ Sammy Davis, Jr.

To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
~ Euripides

I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father's life.
~ Sidney Poitier

Happy Drawing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment