After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

29 November, 2012

Bald

I am surprised to know that I chose the word 'Bald' for Chumma Draw. Two things that scare me most are bald men and mushrooms.  I didn't want to copy a bald head from google images as that would be a trite interpretation, so I decide to show my fear of Bald in this quick drawing of a Scary Bald Thing. 
This is how I perceive bald men.


And Donna's DQ labs book is slowly filling up :)

4 comments:

  1. This is one boldly done bald baddie! And there must be QUITE a few bald ones out there giving you the daily baldy creeps :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...then better see me before I go bald!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bald & the bad! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sridhar: I know! As long as you still have some hair on your head I can bravely look you in the eye!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete