After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

04 October, 2012

'Jai Jawan Jai Kisan'









“My patriotism is subservient to my religion.  I cling to India like a child to a mother’s breast, because I feel that she gives me the spiritual nourishment I need.  She has the environment that responds to my highest aspiration.’

“That loyalty to the country comes ahead of all other loyalties.  And this is an absolute loyalty, since one cannot weight it in terms of what one receives.”
            Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri

5 comments:

  1. Nice drawing! Love the hatches...makes it classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Prabha, I wanted to portray the effect of khadi.

      Delete
  2. Lovely. This drawing is a notch higher!

    ReplyDelete