After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

30 May, 2012

Flute

Flute by pRiyA
 I did this in 1998. This picture was one of my first assignments ever as an illustrator.
I was looking through these old pictures yesterday and when I came across this one I remember thinking, " If Chumma Draw had the word 'Flute' I could use this". And then this morning in my inbox there was 'Flute' at Chumma Draw!

7 comments:

  1. welcome back after a long time Priya...........lovely combination of color and as usual.very neat ,clean and beautiful work..superb.like,like,like

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb Priya! I get wild when pictures depict musicians' hands wrong! This is so comforting.

    Did you study a lot of reference pictures before you did this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1998 was a long time ago Anil, so I have no idea. It was pre-internet era too (for me) so references were hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your comments sravanti and charu :) (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so soothing... almost meditative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can almost hear the flute being played..

    ReplyDelete