After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

01 March, 2012

Zero Tuntun


I love watching movies which feature the Indian playback singer cum actress-comedienne (first woman to do comedy) Tuntun. My first gesture drawing in my head must be of hers. All zeros. Zero shape face, zero shape figure, zero shaped jewellery.....all innocence and hilarity. No one can replace her.
I wonder how stick-like-actresses are called size zero. It should be size 1 (like a stick). Size zero belongs to Tuntun.

I failed to capture her persona, but i am glad i tried. I always wanted to draw her.

6 comments:

  1. haha u put it rightly Prabha..."I wonder how stick-like-actresses are called size zero. It should be size 1 (like a stick). Size zero belongs to Tuntun" .... nice sketch.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree v prabha and i am also her huge fan,nicesketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tun_Tun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you Prabha..and a very good sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only "movie" that i've seen of Tuntun was that ad for tortoise mosquito coil, starring another comedian of yesteryears. Used to wait for it, during those Doordarshan years!
    She looks pretty in your sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! who'da thought of this kinda 0?? a 100 to u n tuntun :) she's my mom's fav btw!

    ReplyDelete