After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

19 March, 2012

Guilty Pleasure


Been humming 'have you felt the new silk lately?' since morning. Don't even ask why (might be the aftermath of my bday yday - with no context whatsoever)! And may be that's why this..the girl's indulging herself in peanut butter..the li'l younger boy is either her bro/ someone who has a crush on her/ just a curious passerby, I dunno.
My doodles are mostly random quick scribbles at work - which I do stealthily, risking getting sacked. I work under 3 bosses who either mount my already pressurized head with work, or are travelling (blissssssss)!
This is one such blissful day which allows me to add a li'l more life to just-a-few-drawn-lines!

4 comments:

  1. Such scribbles are life saver! Nice drawing. Never had peanut butter...must be that peanut was over before butter came into the picture :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks prabha..actually wanted to draw the typical 'working for peanuts'! but then i realized am actually not :) dint wanna make fun of my job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too went on that 'working for peanuts' track but decided to go by the cute way :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never a day passes by without me having a BIG spoon of peanut butter. Just LOVE it. There must be some addictive ingredient in it, coz the craving is so strong.
    Neat drawing, esp considering the circumstances under which they were drawn :)

    ReplyDelete