After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

21 March, 2012

ChummaDraw poem..

ChummaDraw ChummaDraw
Daily draw ChummaDraw
We give topic
you make drawing

I log into ChummaDraw,
just to see what to paint.
I see the topic Poetry,
my mind goes blank as hell.

I sit to write poem,
my brain thinking what to write
I start scribbling on paper
just to throw the paper

Seeing the paper cry
I decide to write poem
ChummaDraw ChummaDraw
Daily draw ChummaDraw

:BHAKTA


Simple attempt on poetry..there is absolutely no rhyme or no extraordinary words in the poem..just that whatever came to my mind have penned it down..I guess it will not come under the poem category also..

9 comments:

  1. wow, Bhakta , ur brain is thinking..
    its short and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, very well put, Bhakta! You hit the CD nail on the head! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind went blank thinking wht to draw for poetry..finally got some shape..

      Delete
  3. Words or lines, as long as it stirs some thing inside you, it is art! Beautiful poetry! Best things happen when it is spontaneous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is damn good Bhakta. Love the chant of
    "ChummaDraw ChummaDraw
    Daily draw ChummaDraw"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...last para, i wanted to added 2 more lines...did not get any further lines..just added that chant at end also..

      Delete
  5. More like a rap!! :) good un!

    ReplyDelete